CALIFORNIA SELLER’S PERMIT
Wholesale and retail sales are permitted with a valid temporary or permanent California Seller’s Permit
The California Department of Tax and Fee Administration (CDTFA) has mandated that show organizers collect Seller’s Permits from all exhibitors who sell on the show floor.
Seller’s Permit information is available online at Your California Seller’s Permit (Pub. 73, October 2017).
- Obtaining a California Seller’s Permit
- Apply online through CDTFA Online Services
- Are you a Temporary Seller from Out-of-State?
- Not sure if you need a California Seller’s Permit? Click here – CDTFA Form 410-D
If you have questions, please contact the CDTFA’s information center at:
1. Exhibitors located in California
2. Exhibitors not located California
- (916) 227-6600 – Call or email: OSReg@cdtfa.ca.gov
- (312) 201-5300 – Chicago-area office
- (713) 739-3900 – Houston-area office
- (212) 697-4680 – New York area office