CIDESCO USA Workshops
New this Year!
Skin Inc.’s Face & Body spa expo and conference has partnered with CIDESCO USA to host three workshops. Learn how to advance your skillset with world-renown CIDESCO trainers.
The CIDESCO workshops require a separate registration fee. View registration information here.
What is CIDESCO?
- The worldwide body promoting beauty therapy (esthetics and cosmetology)—the standards setters for esthetics
- The organizers of qualifying undergraduate and post-graduate examinations leading to the granting of the renowned CIDESCO Diploma in Beauty Therapy
- The supporters of CIDESCO members’ professional activities
- The accrediting body for salons, spas and schools that meet CIDESCO standards
What does CIDESCO offer me?
- The chance to prove that your esthetics knowledge and skills place you with the finest estheticians in the world
- The chance to announce that you are one of the best of the best—a CIDESCO Diplomate— recognized internationally as the highest honor in the esthetics industry
- The right to display the prestigious CIDESCO logo on all your personal marketing materials
- The chance to achieve worldwide accreditation of your salon or spa as a CIDESCO certified beauty salon or spa
- The chance to participate in platforms for members to meet colleagues to exchange ideas, knowledge and expertise, to make new contacts and to renew friendships
- The chance to be at the forefront in the exchange of professional information and experiences
BEAUTY THERAPY DIPLOMA
The CIDESCO Beauty Therapy Diploma is the only beauty therapy diploma course available that teaches candidates a holistic approach to beauty therapy. A CIDESCO Beauty Therapy Diploma holder has been taught all aspects of esthetics—focusing on practical skills and therapy. Candidates complete practical and therapy training before receiving their diplomas ensuring that their knowledge and experience are world class.
POST GRADUATE BEAUTY THERAPY DIPLOMA
The CIDESCO Post Graduate Beauty Therapy Diploma is available for those beauty therapists who have been working in the industry for at least three years. CIDESCO recognizes their prior learning experience and will assess the extent of their knowledge. A structured review training program will cover those aspects of the beauty therapy industry in which further education is required. CIDESCO will guide the graduates to obtain their prestigious CIDESCO Diploma.