AmSpa Skin Inc.'s Face & Body Medical Spa Business Summit, presented by the American Med Spa Association (AmSpa).
New this Year!
Saturday, August 26, 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
The AmSpa Medical Spa Business Summit requires a separate registration fee. View registration information here.
Take the next step on your journey to medical spa success by attending AmSpa’s Medical Spa Business Summit, Presented by Face & Body at this year’s Face & Body Northern California, taking place during the Advanced Education Conference Program on Saturday, August 26, 2017, at the San Jose Convention Center in San Jose, CA. View the agenda for the Summit here.
What to Expect at the Medical Spa Business Summit
The Medical Spa Business Summit will present an overview of the steps you need to take if you're thinking of jumping into the competitive medical spa industry. Learn the legal basics of medical spas, find out how to hire, motivate, and properly pay staff, and discover ways to use skin care programs to keep your patients coming back for more.
The Medical Spa ABCs
A - Always Know the Law
- Can only doctors own medical spas?
- Who can perform medical spa procedures like microneedling, injectables, laser treatments, and dermaplaning?
- What is fee-splitting, and how does it apply to paying staff and rewarding your clients?
B - Business, Business, Business
- What are the most profitable medical spa procedures?
- How can selling skin care boost my bottom line?
- How can I effectively and legally market my medical spa?
C - Client Experience Comes First
- How can selling an experience increase patient retention?
- What can estheticians do to build patient relationships?
- How does proper home care give your patients their best treatment results?
- Does HIPAA and OSHA compliance come into play for a medical spa?
- And much more!
What is AmSpa?
AmSpa is an organization that provides legal, compliance, and business resources to medical spa and medical aesthetic practices. Founded by Alex Thiersch, JD, one of the leading attorneys in the medical aesthetics field, AmSpa provides educational workshops and online resources to members and nonmembers, supporting medical spas and medical aesthetic professionals with much-needed knowledge and training to build legally compliant and fiscally sustainable businesses.
The rules regulating medical spas and aesthetic practices are often confusing, ever-changing, hard to find, and vary by state. AmSpa is your resource to stay compliant and operate not only legally, but profitably, through memberships, educational events and much more.
The Medical Spa Business Summit is your starting point on the path to a successful medical spa career.